Family Planning Leaflets
These brochures serve as a way of reinforcing information about family planning. They are distributed in Nigerian communities to remind community members of the benefits of birth spacing at all levels of society from the individual to the family and community level.
The brochures were designed to be state-specific with images that resonate with cultural and religious teachings in each state.
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicine through Social and Behavior Change Communication
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- The Infection Control Symbol Package
- Suaahara Training Guidelines and Participant Handbooks
- Guide to Strategic Communication Online
- Family Planning Counselling Kit
- Malaria Case Management: Monitoring and Evaluation for SBCC
- Men's Health Kit
- The Future of Malaria Social and Behavior Change Communication