GoodLife Initiative Brief
GoodLife is a unified, umbrella brand by the Ghana Health Service (GHS) and the Behavior Change Support (BCS) Project. It is part of an exciting overarching multimedia campaign in Ghana. The GoodLife initiative encourages self-reflection about what makes life “good” and links personal happiness to the practice of healthy behaviors.
This two-page overview describes the establishment of the GoodLife brand as well as project activities.
- HTSP Project Briefs: Niger, Togo
- Engaging Men and Boys: A Brief Summary of UNFPA Experience and Lessons Learned
- Reaching First-Time Parents and Young Married Women for Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancies in Burkina Faso
- Social Franchising: Improving Quality and Expanding Contraceptive Choice in the Private Sector
- Prioritizing and Targeting SBC Investments for Youth
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- Lever les Tabous: La sexualité et les approches promouvant l’égalité des genres pour mettre fin aux unions et aux mariages d’enfants, précoces et forcés
- Strategic Communication for Hormonal Contraception and HIV: An Evidence Review
- Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision In-Service Communication Best Practices Guide