How to Use CHX Job Aid
This one page job aid is an instructional sheet developed in pictorial format inorder to instruct healthworkers about how to apply CHX on the umbilical cords of newborns.
SI Research & Training Institute, Inc./Chlorhexidine Navi (Cord) Care Program Nepal (JSI/CNCP) is funded as a part of Saving Lives at Birth: A Grand Challenge for Development through USAID. Chlorhexidine for cord care is implemented both at health facility and community through out Nepal by September 2017.
- Family Planning Global Handbook
- WHO Pregnancy Management in the Context of Zika Virus
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in HIV-1-Infected Adults and Adolescents
- Hormonal Contraception and HIV- Technical Update
- Dengue Clinical Case Management Online Course
- Prevention of Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Men's Health Kit
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum