Design Kit: The Facilitator’s Guide to Teaching Human-Centered Design
This is a step-by-step guide to ntroduce new learners to human-centered design (HCD). Building on the moderate to deep experience with HCD and workshop facilitation, the user will learn to plan and lead a one-day, hands-on introductory workshop for 5 to 20 people who have little to no knowledge of HCD.
The materials include a script, presentation, worksheets, and agendas.
The resource is only available as part of one's participation in the free 9-week online course - Course on Human-Centered Design.
- Course on Human-Centered Design
- Human-Centered Design- TED Talk by David Kelley
- Integrating Human-Centered Design in a Multidisciplinary Effort to Address Provider Bias: The Beyond Bias Experience
- Design Kit for Human-Centered Design
- What is Human-Centered Design?
- Human-Centered Design Templates and Tools
- Principles of Human-Centered Design
- What Does it Take? Operational, Cultural, and Structural Ingredients Necessary to Design for Girl-Centered Care
- 18F Methods Cards
- Design Methods for Developing Services
March 25, 2019