FRP Guide to Stakeholder Engagement
This guide is specifically designed to assist facilities in local stakeholder engagement efforts. It provides a step-by-step process for engaging internal and external stakeholders and also includes helpful hints, tools, and case studies. It also includes useful facilitaiton tips.
It includes chapters on how to do stakeholder engagement, and lists some key success factors and pitfalls.
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
- Template for Stakeholder Engagement Plan
- The Facilitation Primer
- Stakeholder Interview Script
- Crisis and Outbreak Communication Pandemic Flu and Other Disasters
- Internal Stakeholder Engagement Workshop Toolkit
- CDC’s Guiding Principles for Public-Private Partnerships: A Tool to Support Engagement to Achieve Public Health Goals
- Sample Internal Stakeholder Workshop Agenda and Moderator Guide
- Faith-Based Engagement in Family Planning
- Participation Guide: Involving Those Directly Affected in Health and Development Communication Programs
March 25, 2019