A Guide to WHO’s Guidance on COVID-19
Since January 2020, WHO has published more than 100 documents about COVID-19. Of these, more than half are detailed technical guidance, on how to find and test cases, how to provide safe and appropriate care for people depending on the severity of their illness, how to trace and quarantine contacts, how to prevent transmission from one person to another, how to protect health care workers, and how to help communities to respond appropriately.
This page offers a summary of some of the documents WHO has developed for COVID-19 and how they can be used.
- COVID-19: Resources to Address Gender-based Violence Risks
- Guidance for Including People with Disabilities in Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Practical Guidance for Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE) for Refugees, Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs), Migrants, and Host Communities Particularly Vulnerable to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Actions to Support Media, Enhance Access to Information, and Leverage Digital Technologies in the Fight Against the Pandemic
- COVID-19 Crisis Comms Triage Kit
- COVID-19 and Family Planning Resource Center
- Identifying & Mitigating Gender-based Violence Risks within the COVID-19 Response
- Stigma during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Gender and COVID-19 Research Project
- Compassion in a Time of COVID-19
August 12, 2021