Men as More than Partners: Increasing Men’s Use of Sexual and Reproductive Health Products and Services through SBCC
This webinar was held on June 21, 2017 and featured presentations on social and behavior change communication (SBCC) interventions designed to successfully increase men’s demand for and use of sexual and reproductive health (SRH) products and services.
Presentation topics included vasectomy research and programming in low-resource settings; innovative approaches to generating demand for voluntary medical male circumcision (VMMC); insights and impact on men as family planning clients; and a helpful new guide intended to help program managers promoting SRH products and services for men.
More Male Engagement resources
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- Guide de promotion des produits et services de santé sexuelle et reproductive pour les hommes
- Guide for Promoting Sexual and Reproductive Health Products and Services for Men
- How to Create Successful Vasectomy Programs
- Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision In-Service Communication Best Practices Guide
- African Transformation Toolkit
- Program H: Working with Young Men
- Preventing HIV/AIDS among Adolescents through Integrated Communication Programming [Manual]
- Social and Behavior Change Capacity Assessment Tool for Use with Organizations
- Integrated SBCC Programs: Key Challenges and Promising Strategies- Webinar
March 25, 2019