Addressing the Needs of Young People Living with HIV
This guide aims to motivate and support professionals who work with young people in life skills and sexuality education programs and those who develop policies and design programs in public and private institutions, for instance in schools. It explains how, with small adjustments, existing educational activities can provide HIV positive youth – without disclosing their status – with skills to cope with their status and lead a fulfilling life.
For teachers, educators, or program managers, the guide can assist in finding ways to address the needs of HIV infected young people in their professional environment.
- Adolescents Living with HIV (ALHIV) Toolkit
- Positive Connections: Leading Information and Support Groups for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Consolidated Guideline on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights of Women Living with HIV
- HIV-Related Stigma and Discrimination Toolkit
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Guidance for the Prevention of Sexually Transmitted HIV Infections
- Engaging Men in HIV and AIDS at the Service Delivery Level
- Responding to the HIV-related Needs of MSM in Africa: Workshop Guide
- Program H: Working with Young Men
- The Essential Package: Holistically Addressing the Needs of Young Vulnerable Children and Their Caregivers Affected by HIV and AIDS
March 25, 2019