Advancing Male Engagement in Family Planning and Reproductive Health: An Advocacy Tool
This tool provides an advocacy implementation plan template that helps users identify priority FP/RH decision-makers, assess their current level of familiarity with or support for male engagement, and tailor a unique advocacy goal and approach based on that decision maker’s specific priorities and spheres of influence.
Further, the tool incorporates existing research, frameworks, and other resources to help users build their case for male engagement. Breakthrough ACTION also invites those using the tool to share their experiences via Springboard or to have their experience with the tool documented and shared by the project via a blog post or case study.
- Engaging Men and Boys in Gender Equality and Health Toolkit
- Social Marketing: Leveraging the Private Sector to Improve Contraceptive Access, Choice, and Use
- Engaging Men and Boys in Family Planning: A Strategic Planning Guide
- How to Reach Young Adolescents Toolkit
- Essential Considerations for Engaging Men and Boys for Improved Family Planning Outcomes
- Measuring Social and Behavioural Drivers of Child Protection Issues: Guidance Tool
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Birth Spacing and Family Welfare Sermons
- Think BIG tool: Prioritizing and Integrating Behaviors
- Community Group Engagement: Changing Norms to Improve Sexual and Reproductive Health
July 9, 2019