Barrier Analysis Questionnaires
This webpage offers close to 50 sample Barrier Analysis (BA) Questionnaires as well as guidance on how to adapt these questionnaires as references for BA implementers. The questionnaires address behaviors in the areas of maternal and child nutrition, health, water youth, and sanitation and agriculture.
More Provider Behavior Change resources
- Design Kit for Human-Centered Design
- What is Human-Centered Design?
- What is Design Thinking?
- The Four Voices of Design
- Demand for Health Services: A Human-Centred Field Guide for Investigating and Responding to Challenges
- Empathy – How to Improve Your Designs by Developing Empathy for Your Target Group
- What Does it Take? Operational, Cultural, and Structural Ingredients Necessary to Design for Girl-Centered Care
- Tips for Capturing the Best Data from User Interviews
- Human-Centered Design Templates and Tools
- 6 Tips for How to Prototype a Service
March 25, 2019