Behavioral Design Toolkit
The goal of this toolkit module is to help the user solve product design problems.
As the author states, product design is complicated because of the nature of its subject: people. People are infinitely complex and unpredictable, and behavior depends on a myriad of factors, each of which is constantly in flux.
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Zika Communication Network
- Learning Package for SBCC Facilitator's Guide
- JHU/CCP Pathways Models
- Health Promotion Online Course
- Demand for Health Services: A Human-Centred Field Guide for Investigating and Responding to Challenges
- The HTSP Implementation Kit
- Design Kit for Human-Centered Design
- Health Communication Online Course
- SBCC Online Courses
August 18, 2020