COVID-19 Vaccination Training Compendium
This website provides health departments and their staff with training resources and expert guidance to effectively communicate about COVID-19 disease and vaccination to partners, other health jurisdictions, and members of the public.
Each module is divided into brief, self-paced trainings on key topics—the SARS-CoV-2 virus, vaccine regulatory processes, the COVID-19 vaccine rollout in the US, and how to address vaccine hesitancy and build trust.
- Demand Creation and Advocacy for COVID-19 Vaccine Acceptance and Uptake
- Key Guidelines in Developing a Pre-Emptive COVID-19 Vaccination Uptake Promotion Strategy
- The COVID-19 Vaccine Communication Handbook
- Guidance on Developing a National Deployment and Vaccination Plan for COVID-19 Vaccines
- Long-Term Care Facility Toolkit: Preparing for COVID-19 Vaccination at Your Facility
- COVID-19 Vaccine Introduction Toolkit
- Vaccine Confidence: A Global Analysis Exploring Volatility, Polarization, and Trust
- COVID-19: Long Term Health Effects
- Breaking Down COVID-19: The COVID-19 Living Textbook
- COVID-19 Vaccination Communication
June 10, 2021