The Facilitation Primer
This primer is intended as a basic introduction for those who are called upon to facilitate stakeholder related meetings and who are not professional facilitators or collaboration practitioners.
It includes sections on:
- Why Do Meetings Need Facilitators?
- What is a Facilitator?
- Preparing for the Meeting
- Meeting Facilitation Tools
- Focus and Staying on Track
- Template for Stakeholder Engagement Plan
- FRP Guide to Stakeholder Engagement
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
- Stakeholder Interview Script
- Crisis and Outbreak Communication Pandemic Flu and Other Disasters
- Faith-Based Engagement in Family Planning
- CDC’s Guiding Principles for Public-Private Partnerships: A Tool to Support Engagement to Achieve Public Health Goals
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Dengue: Guidelines for Diagnosis, Treatment, Prevention and Control
- Internal Stakeholder Engagement Workshop Toolkit
March 25, 2019