The Field Guide to Human-Centered Design
This guide describes the organization IDEO's human-centered design process with the key mindsets that underpin how and why they think about design for the social sector, 57 clear-to-use design methods for new and experienced practitioners, and from-the-field case studies of human-centered design in action. The Field Guide is designed to provide everything that an SBC professional would need to understand the people one is designing for, to have more effective brainstorms, to prototype ideas, and to ultimately arrive at more creative solutions.
More HCD resources
- What is Human-Centered Design?
- Design Kit for Human-Centered Design
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Design Kit: The Facilitator’s Guide to Teaching Human-Centered Design
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- Preventing HIV/AIDS among Adolescents through Integrated Communication Programming [Manual]
- From Awareness to Action A Guide for District and Block-level Functionaries to Implement Behavior Change Communication Programmes
- Developing Quality Consumer Health Information [Guide]
- Course on Human-Centered Design
- Learning Package for SBCC Facilitator's Guide
March 25, 2019