Films about Coronavirus
In Africa and South Asia more than 3 billion people live with little access to intensive care. Their best hope is through knowledge and information, allowing communities to slow the epidemic, protect those most vulnerable, and continue accessing treatment for other deadly illnesses.
Picturing Health is working in partnership with leading research organisations, as well as UNICEF and NGOs to produce films and public health messages to get the right information to the people who need it.
- COVID on the Breadline
- COVID on the Breadline (short version)
- All about COVID-19: Advice for African communities – Versions: Africa (English) | Malawi (Chichewa) | Uganda (Runyankole) | Uganda (Luganda) | Uganda (Rutooro) | Zimbabwe (Shona) | Zambia (Icibemba)
- All about COVID-19: Advice for Asian communities – Versions: Asia (English) | Asia (Hindi) | Asia (Tamil)
- Protecting the elderly from coronavirus in rural Africa – Versions: Africa (English) | Africa (Chichewa) | Africa (Shona)
- COVID-19: A message for youth
Last modified: May 22, 2020