Fishbone Diagram Template
A fishbone diagram helps team members visually diagram a problem or condition's root causes, allowing them to truly diagnose the problem rather than focusing on symptoms. It allows team members to separate a problem's content from its history, and allows for team consensus around the problem and its causes.
This is a template for conducting a fishbone analysis.
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Stakeholder Engagement Tool
- Participatory Action Research for the Development of a National Avian Communication Strategy: A Field Guide
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- Barrier Analysis Questionnaires
- What is Human-Centered Design?
- Design Kit for Human-Centered Design
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Community Group Engagement: Changing Norms to Improve Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
March 25, 2019