Gearing Up for Effective COVID-19 Vaccine Communication
This article offers tips to prepare for effective COVID-19 vaccine communication.
The tips are:
- Resist the urge to overpromise.
- Be honest about what we don’t know.
- Stick to solid ground.
- Build trust in the process.
- Go back to basics.
- Framework for Decision-making: Implementation of Mass Vaccination Campaigns in the Context of COVID-19
- COVID-19 Vaccination Communication
- Demand Creation and Advocacy for COVID-19 Vaccine Acceptance and Uptake
- Long-Term Care Facility Toolkit: Preparing for COVID-19 Vaccination at Your Facility
- Misunderstanding Vaccine Side Effects Poses a Problem for Uptake
- Interpersonal Communication for Immunization (IPC-I)
- Key Guidelines in Developing a Pre-Emptive COVID-19 Vaccination Uptake Promotion Strategy
- Vaccines Explained
- Rights in the Time of COVID-19: Lessons from HIV for an effective, community-led response
- WHO Tool for Behavioural Insights on COVID-19
- Guide for the Preparation of a Risk Communication Strategy for COVID-19 Vaccines: A Resource for the Countries of the Americas
- WHO Advice for Home-Based Care of COVID-19
- Awareness of COVID-19 for Pharmacy Professionals- User Testimonials
- Awareness of COVID-19 for Pharmacy Professionals- Community Pharmacy Interventions
- Awareness of COVID-19 for Pharmacy Professionals- Patient Isolation and Patient Pathway
September 16, 2020