Gender and Health Hub COVID-19 Buzzboard
The COVID-19 and Gender Buzzboard covers many topics generated by users, and is a collaborative tool for agenda setting and research initiatives.
These topics include:
- Health knowledge, behavior, and status of those directly and indirectly affected by COVID-19 across the life course i.e., mental health, NCDs, SRHR, including health promotion and prevention interventions.
- Therapeutic, diagnostic & digital interventions, i.e., COVID-19 biomedical, clinical, biology/immunology research and product development.
- Health service delivery implications and impacts of COVID-19, including utilization, supply chain, workforce, financing, digital health etc.
- Social & structural determinants of gender dynamics affecting or impacted by COVID-19, including gender-based, intimate partner violence and sexual harassment, social protection, employment, etc.
- Governance of COVID-19 health systems, including relationships with non-health multisectoral, private, and political actors for health (feminist movements, civil society, parliamentarians, private-sector etc.).
Last modified: April 7, 2021
Language: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish