Global Sexual and Reproductive Health Service Package for Adolescent Men and Boys
This tool was developed to support providers of sexual and reproductive health services. It aims to increase the range and quality of sexual and reproductive services provided that meet the specific and diverse needs of men and adolescents boys.
This package focuses specifically on the provision of such services integrated within clinical and non-clinical contexts and follows a gender-transformative approach. The primary audience includes all levels of staff/service providers in clinical and non-clinical settings that offer, or would like to offer, SRH services for men, from adolescence through to adulthood.
More Male Engagement in Family Planning resources
- Engaging Men and Boys: A Brief Summary of UNFPA Experience and Lessons Learned
- Engaging Men and Boys in Family Planning: A Strategic Planning Guide
- Engaging Men and Boys in Gender Equality and Health Toolkit
- Essential Considerations for Engaging Men and Boys for Improved Family Planning Outcomes
- Learning Package for SBCC Facilitator's Guide
- Guide de promotion des produits et services de santé sexuelle et reproductive pour les hommes
- Guide for Promoting Sexual and Reproductive Health Products and Services for Men
- Social Marketing: Leveraging the Private Sector to Improve Contraceptive Access, Choice, and Use
- JHU/CCP Pathways Models
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
March 25, 2019