Guide to Community Engagement at a Distance
This short guide is designed to assist development and humanitarian agencies to think through how risk communication and community engagement activity related to COVID-19 can be carried out without face-to-face interaction with communities.
By using remote methods, agencies will be able to safeguard the health of their own and their partners’ staff and volunteers, while still ensuring that communities receive accurate, up-to-date information as well as having access to communication channels which allow them to provide feedback and share their concerns and worries.
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Training
- Economic Empowerment: A Potential Pathway for Women and Girls to Gain Control Over Their Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Faith-Based Engagement in Family Planning
- COVID-19 Learning Pathway
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- COVID-19 Planning Guide for Adapting Risk Communication and Community Engagement as Public Health and Social Measures Shift: With Safety Tips for Conducting Community Meetings
- Learning Package for SBCC Facilitator's Guide
- Developing a Social and Behavior Change Research Agenda
- Global Humanitarian Response Plan- COVID-19
- Integrating SBCC into Service Delivery Programs
July 21, 2020