Internal Stakeholder Engagement Workshop Toolkit
This toolkit is designed to support efforts to more effectively engage key internal stakeholders during a planning process.
This toolkit is designed to support high-quality, solution-oriented dialogue, deliberation, planning, and action by diverse actors so they can play a more robust and constructive role in meeting shared challenges. It includes a number of discrete elements, presented for easy use on short time lines. The materials provided can help you develop and implement the most promising strategies and methods for engaging the critical stakeholders who can make or break your efforts to improve and even transform a program.
Sections cover planning and conducting workshops, tips for successful facilitation and recording and using outcomes of workshops.
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
- Template for Stakeholder Engagement Plan
- FRP Guide to Stakeholder Engagement
- Sample Internal Stakeholder Workshop Agenda and Moderator Guide
- Designing for Behavior Change For Agriculture, Natural Resource Management, Health and Nutrition [Workshop Curriculum]
- Community Based Access to Injectable Contraceptives Toolkit
- Stakeholder Interview Script
- Stakeholder Mapping Tool
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Training
March 25, 2019