International COVID-19 Awareness and Responses Evaluation Study
Understanding people’s concerns about COVID-19, their perceptions, beliefs, and attitudes about public health policies, and how they impact what people are (and are not) willing to do will be important for informing policy strategy and how they are communicated, to ensure the best health and economic outcomes.
The iCARE Study will capture key data on people’s awareness, attitudes, and behaviors as they relate to the COVID-19 policies, as well as the impacts that COVID-19 is having on people’s physical and mental health, financial situation, and quality of life.
Data from approximately 250,000 people around the world will be analyzed to understand what government policies are (and are not) influencing behavior and outcomes, and in whom these policies are most or least effective. This data can be used to inform governments on the efficacy of policy measures on both people’s behavior, and on key health and quality of life outcomes.
- Practical Guidance for Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE) for Refugees, Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs), Migrants, and Host Communities Particularly Vulnerable to COVID-19 Pandemic
- A Guide to WHO’s Guidance on COVID-19
- Three Lessons from the Global South on Combating the Pandemic
- Religious Leaders Play Key Role in Battle against COVID-19
- How to Support Displaced Populations' Mental Health during Lockdown
- Actions to Support Media, Enhance Access to Information, and Leverage Digital Technologies in the Fight Against the Pandemic
- Guidance for Including People with Disabilities in Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Active Case Finding with Case Management: the Key to Tackling the COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19: Resources to Address Gender-based Violence Risks
- Identifying & Mitigating Gender-based Violence Risks within the COVID-19 Response
- A Coordinated Public-Private Sector Response in Liberia to COVID-19
- COVID-19 Kenya- Knowledge Sharing Tracker
- Atelier d’évaluation et de ré-planification du plan d’action opérationnel intégré de la communication de risque 2020
- Guide for the Preparation of a Risk Communication Strategy for COVID-19 Vaccines: A Resource for the Countries of the Americas
- IAS Conference E-posters
September 22, 2020