LETLAMA SBCC Capacity Building Assessment Tool
The Letlama (Lesotho Together Against HIV and AIDS Partnership) Project aimed to improve the health of the Basotho people by reducing the incidence of HIV infection through the promotion of protective behaviors and support for healthier social norms among young people 15-24 and adults 25-35.
The project supported the
- Improve the capacity of Basotho institutions to lead, sustain and harmonize the HIV prevention response and deliver high quality HIV prevention services to scale;
- Empower communities to adopt social and cultural norms, attitudes, and values that reduce vulnerability to HIV; and,
- Improve the ability and motivation of Basotho youth and adults to change their behaviors through increased knowledge, risk perception, skills, and access to services.
This capacity building assessment tool is meant to be used in an interview situation, with the interviewer asking questions of representatives of the group being assessed. Questions follow the steps of the SBCC process, and under each step there are detailed queries about particular aspects of the capacity of the organization that need to be answered.
- Social and Behavior Change Capacity Assessment Tool for Individuals [Facilitator's Guide and Assessment Tool]
- Social and Behavior Change Capacity Assessment Tool for Use with Organizations
- Social and Behavior Change Capacity Assessment Tool for Donors and Networks
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- JHU/CCP Pathways Models
- SBCC Capacity Assessment Tools
- Learning Package for SBCC Facilitator's Guide
- Leadership in Strategic Communication: Making a Difference in Infectious Disease and Reproductive Health
- Designing for Behavior Change For Agriculture, Natural Resource Management, Health and Nutrition [Workshop Curriculum]
- Preventing HIV/AIDS among Adolescents through Integrated Communication Programming [Manual]
March 25, 2019