Market Segmentation Study Guide
This free study guide has been prepared to meet the information needs of university-level marketing students throughout the world. This study guide is a comprehensive discussion (along with many examples) of the key aspects of: market segmentation, segmentation bases, target markets, product positioning, and perceptual maps.
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- The Field Guide to Human-Centered Design
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Design Kit for Human-Centered Design
- What is Human-Centered Design?
- Barrier Analysis Questionnaires
- A Manual for Integrating Gender into Reproductive Health and HIV Programs: From Commitment to Action (2nd Edition)
- CDCynergy Social Marketing Edition
- A Learning Package for Social and Behavior Change Communication (Um Pacote De Aprendizagem Sobre Comunicação Para A Mudança Social E De Comportamento)
- Behavior Change to End FGM
November 19, 2014