Men as Contraceptive Users and Family Planning Clients
This infographic presents a snapshot of modern male-controlled and cooperative contraceptive method use around the world and highlights data that identify opportunities to engage more adolescent boys and men as contraceptive users and family planning clients.
More Male Engagement in Family Planning resources
- Essential Considerations for Engaging Men and Boys for Improved Family Planning Outcomes
- Family Planning and Reproductive Health Indicators Database: Male Engagement in Reproductive Health Programs
- Rapid Knowledge, Practices and Coverage (KPC) Survey Gender Module
- Engaging Men and Boys in Family Planning: A Strategic Planning Guide
- Prioritizing and Targeting SBC Investments for Youth
- Contraception and HIV: What Do the Evidence and WHO Technical Statement Mean for Programs?
- Men as More than Partners: Increasing Men’s Use of Sexual and Reproductive Health Products and Services through SBCC
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Community Group Engagement: Changing Norms to Improve Sexual and Reproductive Health
- What is Human-Centered Design?
- Expanding Access to Family Planning Services at the Community Level
- Your Child's Health Depends on You
- Situation Analysis of Behavior Change Communication Activities in Bihar
- Increasing Contraceptive Use in Niger: Final Report 2015
- Implication des leaders religieux à travers une conception centrée sur l'humain au Niger/ Engaging Religious Leaders through Human Centered Design in Niger
March 25, 2019