Men as Contraceptive Users and Family Planning Clients
This infographic presents a snapshot of modern male-controlled and cooperative contraceptive method use around the world and highlights data that identify opportunities to engage more adolescent boys and men as contraceptive users and family planning clients.
More Male Engagement in Family Planning resources
- Essential Considerations for Engaging Men and Boys for Improved Family Planning Outcomes
- Engaging Men and Boys in Family Planning: A Strategic Planning Guide
- Family Planning and Reproductive Health Indicators Database: Male Engagement in Reproductive Health Programs
- Contraception and HIV: What Do the Evidence and WHO Technical Statement Mean for Programs?
- Rapid Knowledge, Practices and Coverage (KPC) Survey Gender Module
- HTSP Changes Lives
- Community Group Engagement: Changing Norms to Improve Sexual and Reproductive Health
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- What is Human-Centered Design?
- The Field Guide to Human-Centered Design
- Your Child's Health Depends on You
- Situation Analysis of Behavior Change Communication Activities in Bihar
- Implication des leaders religieux à travers une conception centrée sur l'humain au Niger/ Engaging Religious Leaders through Human Centered Design in Niger
- Implication des jeunes hommes du secteur informel dans la PF en utilisant un design centré sur l'homme en Côte d'Ivoire/ Engaging young men from the informal sector in FP using human centered design in Cote d'Ivoire
- Expanding Access to Family Planning Services at the Community Level
March 25, 2019