Monitoring and Evaluating Behavior Change Communication Programs
This document is Module 6 of Monitoring HIV/AIDS Programs: Participant Guide, A USAID Resource for Prevention, Care and Treatment.
The learning objectives for this module are for the participant to be able to:
- Describe the different components of a behavior change communication program that need to be monitored.
- Develop behavior change communication-specific process indicators.
- Identify appropriate monitoring and evaluation methodologies and tools.
- Identify the different data uses and how they influence data collection and analysis.
- Identify possible evaluation questions and determine when and if an evaluation is necessary.
Last modified: July 23, 2021