No-Scalpel Vasectomy Curriculum
This clinical training course presents all of the information that both trained vasectomists and their assistants need to be able to provide safe and effective NSV services. The curriculum has been revised and updated to reflect the latest research findings, global expert opinion, and field experience related to no-scalpel vasectomy (NSV), a refined approach that makes vasectomy simpler for the surgeon to perform and more acceptable to the client.
The curriculum’s Trainer’s Manual contains information to guide the trainer during a workshop and to assist him or her in making decisions that will enhance the trainee’s learning experience. The Participant Handbook contains information on all topics covered in NSV training and contains diagrams, charts, and other graphic materials that can be adapted for use with clients.
More Promoting Sexual and Reproductive Health Products and Services for Men resources
- Quick Guide to Vasectomy Counseling
- How to Create Successful Vasectomy Programs
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- Comprehensive Condom Programming A guide for resource mobilization and country programming
- Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision In-Service Communication Best Practices Guide
- Training Resource for Male Condoms
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- Guide de promotion des produits et services de santé sexuelle et reproductive pour les hommes
- Guide for Promoting Sexual and Reproductive Health Products and Services for Men
- Program H: Working with Young Men
March 25, 2019