Resource Mobilization Implementation Kit
This I-Kit was created to guide organizations that seek to broaden their funding base to include fees from clients as well as funding from donors, corporate sponsors, public sector subsidies, charitable contributions and other funding or investment mechanisms. This will allow for a diversification of risk and not threaten the effective implementation of critical programs that improve the lives of their beneficiaries.
The primary audience for this I-Kit is SBCC practioners and organizations with a strong focus on SBCC. In addition, this I-Kit will serve those working in SBCC organizations who are responsible for mobilizing resources for their organization.
Specifically, this I-Kit provides individuals with the ability and tools to:
- Identify and track Proposal and Grant Opportunities
- Expand the organization’s product and service line
- Assess the risk of business development opportunities
- Conduct market research
- Create financial models to project financial return
- Formulate dynamic business development teams
- Develop a donor database
- Pitch new business opportunities to funders and investors
Last modified: March 25, 2019