SBCC and Reproductive Empowerment Evidence Database
Reproductive empowerment (RE) includes people’s ability to participate in public and private discussions and act collectively on reproductive health matters. This database contains examples or literature about sexual and reproductive health (SRH) interventions that address concepts in the RE conceptual model which is found here.
Interventions at the individual, intermediate and/or distal relational levels, regardless of whether expected outcomes pertained to SRH decision making, leadership or collective action were selected for this database. The user can search this database by country, target population, SBCC activity and key RE concepts. A link to the abstract and summary descriptions are provided for each study. Interactive hotspots are mapped onto the Reproductive Empowerment Model for one-click, predefined searches on each RE concept.
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Reaching First-Time Parents and Young Married Women for Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancies in Burkina Faso
- Monitoring and Evaluation Tools Database
- ALIGN Guide Toolkits: Programmes on Gender Norms and Masculinities
- Demand for Health Services: A Human-Centred Field Guide for Investigating and Responding to Challenges
- Desk Review of Programs Integrating Family Planning with Food Security and Nutrition
- JHU/CCP Pathways Models
- Developing Behavior Change Communications for Population, Health and Environment Projects: A Facilitator’s Guide
- Designing and Implementing Integrated Approaches to Population, Health and Environment (PHE): Training Materials
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
June 24, 2019