Segmenting the Market to Reach the Targeted Population
"Segmenting" is a marketing term for dividing up an audience into groups according to particular criteria. The members of each group have at least one important factor in common with the other members of the same group, and that factor sets them apart from all the other groups. This website answers the following questions about segmenting the market:
- What is segmenting the market?
- When might you segment the market?
- How can you segment the market?
- Design Kit for Human-Centered Design
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- The DELTA Companion: Marketing Made Easy
- Participatory Action Research for the Development of a National Avian Communication Strategy: A Field Guide
- Barrier Analysis Questionnaires
- How to Reach Young Adolescents Toolkit
- Models of University Engagement with Practice
- Empathy – How to Improve Your Designs by Developing Empathy for Your Target Group
- Planning a Workshop
- What is Human-Centered Design?
March 25, 2019