Social and Behavior Change (SBC) Program Monitoring
The SBC Program Monitoring course will provide learners with a foundation in monitoring for any type of programmatic intervention. The course is comprehensive learning suite that includes a collection of resources to assist program staff to monitor their SBC programs by drawing upon proven tools and case studies. The course will equip learners to design their monitoring strategy.
At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Explain the role and importance of monitoring in improving SBC programs
- Learn how to develop and monitor output, reach, coverage, outcome (intermediate and behavioral) indicators
- Identify how best to monitor different types of SBC interventions
- Understand how best to develop a monitoring strategy within budget constraints, staff capacity, timeframe, etc.
- Discuss how monitoring data can be used for adaptive management and quality assurance
Last modified: October 3, 2019