Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
The stakeholder analysis matrix allows a planning team to identify individuals and groups that are stakeholders in an activity, either as contributors, influencers or beneficiaries.
It offers space to identify:
- Stakeholder description- Primary purpose, affiliation, funding
- Potential role in the issue or activity
- Vested interest in the activity
- Level of knowledge of the issue
- Specific areas of expertise
- Level of commitment
- Support or oppose the activity, to what extent, and why?
- Available resources: Staff, volunteers, money,technology, information, influence
- Constraints and Limitations: need funds to participate, lack of personnel, political or other barriers
Last modified: July 23, 2021