A storyboard is a graphic organizer in the form of illustrations or images displayed in sequence for the purpose of pre-visualizing a motion picture, animation, motion graphic or interactive media sequence.
This template offers space for the user to create each "shot" and then include action, dialogue and special effects that will be associated with that image.
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- Accelerator Behaviors
- Girl Safety Toolkit: A Resource for Practitioners
- The SBCC Emergency Helix
- Helping Health Workers Learn
- CERC Manual for Emergency Risk Commuication
- Materials Development Worksheet
- Provider Behavior Change Implementation Kit
- The Field Guide to Human-Centered Design
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Training
March 25, 2019