Testing SBCC Materials
The C-Bulletins were developed by C-Change for communication practitioners who develop and adapt SBCC materials and activities for audiences with lower literacy skills. Each bulletin offers practical, how-to assistance and a list of additional resources.
This bulletin explains the testing of materials before they are finalized.
It covers the following:
- Why do we test materials?
- What is concept testing, stakeholder review, pretesting, and field testing?
- What is the sequence of steps in a testing process?
- What methodologies are used in concept, pretesting, and field testing?
- How should results from testing be used?
- How much does testing cost and do budget limitations constrain the use of testing?
- What is the value added for testing?
Last modified: July 23, 2021