Transforming Inequalities, Transforming Lives
This document provides Save the Children's statement and vision on gender equality.
The vision, as stated in this document, is a world where every child attains the right to survival, protection, development, and participation.
The document also states: As centrally recognized within the Sustainable Development Goals, gender equality is not only a fundamental human right, but a necessary foundation for a peaceful, resilient, prosperous and sustainable world. The evidence is clear that gender inequality is a root cause of many barriers to sustainable development around the world, and critically impacts children’s ability to survive, learn and live a life free from violence.
- The REPLACE Approach: Supporting Communities to End FGM
- Behavior Change to End FGM
- FRP Guide to Stakeholder Engagement
- Global Strategy to Stop Health-Care Providers from Performing Female Genital Mutilation
- Addressing Violence against Women and Girls in Education Programming
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
- Internal Stakeholder Engagement Workshop Toolkit
- Template for Stakeholder Engagement Plan
- Social Franchising: Improving Quality and Expanding Contraceptive Choice in the Private Sector
- Sample Internal Stakeholder Workshop Agenda and Moderator Guide
- Expanding Access to Family Planning Services at the Community Level
- Implication des leaders religieux à travers une conception centrée sur l'humain au Niger/ Engaging Religious Leaders through Human Centered Design in Niger
- Niger Male Segmentation Analysis
- Tracing Change in Female Genital Mutilation/Cutting through Social Networks: An Intersectional Analysis of the Influence of Gender, Generation, Status, and Structural Inequality
- The Reality of Intersectional Factors in Gender Inequality
July 2, 2019