Translators without Borders Glossary for COVID-19
Translators without Borders (TWB)is identifying key terminology that people use to talk about COVID-19 as well as commonly-used technical terms to develop a multilingual, plain-language glossary.
The glossary is designed to assist field workers and interpreters engaging with communities to raise awareness about COVID-19. It aims to improve communication between responders and affected communities by providing accurate translations of useful terminology related to the disease outbreak. In the coming weeks, we will keep adding new terms and additional languages to make this glossary far more widely relevant.
More Trending Topic Coronavirus COVID-19 Tools resources
- Actions to Support Media, Enhance Access to Information, and Leverage Digital Technologies in the Fight Against the Pandemic
- Internews COVID-19 Microsite
- Tools to Support Journalists and Newsrooms during COVID-19
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Tracking the Global Outbreak
- Social Media Rumour Bulletin
- Public Health Communication in Time of Crisis: Readability of On-Line COVID-19 Information
- YouTube as a Source of Information on COVID-19: A Pandemic of Misinformation?
- COVID-Ready Communication Playbook for Health Professionals
- Practical Guidance for Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE) for Refugees, Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs), Migrants, and Host Communities Particularly Vulnerable to COVID-19 Pandemic
May 20, 2020