Want to Change the World? Action for Change Toolkit
This toolkit is for young activists, volunteers, students and agents of change.
It offers a step-by-step guide to help plan, implement or improve advocacy initiatives on young people’s sexual and reproductive health and rights. This toolkit complements existing advocacy guides of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF) and provides an IPPF perspective on youth-led advocacy.
It can be used by young advocates, programme designers, coordinators and others who work with young people, and will be helpful to build the capacity of young advocates to promote sexual and reproductive health and rights.
Included in the toolkit are the following sections:
- Who needs to change?
- Who can make that change happen?
- How can I influence my advocacy targets to make that change?
- How can I ensure meaningful participation of young people?
- Who can I work with?
- What obstacles will I face?
- How will I monitor and evaluate my advocacy efforts?
Also included are a checklist, a planning tool, and other resources.
Last modified: July 23, 2021