WASH FIT / WASH FIT Mobile
WASH FIT is a risk-based, continuous improvement framework with a set of tools for undertaking water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH) improvements as part of wider quality improvements in healthcare facilities. It is aimed at small primary, and in some instances secondary, healthcare facilities in low and middle-income countries. WASH FIT is an adaptation of the water safety plan (WSP) approach, which is recommended in the WHO Guidelines for Drinking-water Quality as the most effective way of ensuring continuous provision of safe drinking water.
WASH FIT Mobile is a free, open-access digital tool, based on the WASH FIT guide developed by WHO and UNICEF. WASH FIT is designed to help healthcare facilities improve quality of care through improved water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH) in healthcare facilities. Built on the mWater digital monitoring platform, the tool includes forms and dashboards for implementing a risk-based management approach using core indicators for WASH in health care facilities developed by the World Health Organization and UNICEF.
- My Voice Service Improvement Platform
- RapidPro Software
- The Future of Real-Time Information
- Monitoring Guide and Toolkit for Key Population HIV Prevention, Care, and Treatment Programs
- Gender-Responsive Water, Sanitation and Hygiene: Key Elements for Effective WASH Programming
- The mHealth Planning Guide: Key Considerations for Integrating Mobile Technology into Health Programs
- Malaria Case Management: Monitoring and Evaluation for SBCC
- Advancing Gender in The Environment: Gender in Fisheries—A Sea of Opportunities
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene: 10 Reasons WASH is a Pathway to Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women and Girls
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
March 25, 2019