What is Social and Behavior Change Communication?
The animation is a companion to a print infographic HC3 produced in 2014 to explain what SBCC is, how it works and evidence that shows it works.The print and animated infographic were designed to help clarify how SBCC enhances programs and make the case for its continued use in any public health intervention.
- Human-Centered Design- TED Talk by David Kelley
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- What Does it Take? Operational, Cultural, and Structural Ingredients Necessary to Design for Girl-Centered Care
- Urban Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health SBCC I-Kit
- What is Human-Centered Design?
- Crisis and Outbreak Communication Pandemic Flu and Other Disasters
- Strategic Communications for Social Change Workbook
- Strategic Communications for Social Change Handbook
- SBCC Infographic
March 25, 2019