What is Social and Behavior Change Communication?
The animation is a companion to a print infographic HC3 produced in 2014 to explain what SBCC is, how it works and evidence that shows it works.The print and animated infographic were designed to help clarify how SBCC enhances programs and make the case for its continued use in any public health intervention.
- Crisis and Outbreak Communication Pandemic Flu and Other Disasters
- Human-Centered Design- TED Talk by David Kelley
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- What is Human-Centered Design?
- What Does it Take? Operational, Cultural, and Structural Ingredients Necessary to Design for Girl-Centered Care
- How to Mobilize Communities for Health and Social Change
- Urban Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health SBCC I-Kit
- The REPLACE Approach: Supporting Communities to End FGM
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
March 25, 2019