The new Track-Virus app in conjunction with Rescue Union is the first global app to help stop virus spread and infectious disease. The app maps the locations where possible exposures are based on information shared by health authorities.
Source: Panda O.S. Ltd.
Date of Publication: April 10, 2020
- KAP COVID: Exploring Knowledge, Attitudes, and Practices for COVID-19 Prevention
- Health Intervention Tracking for COVID-19 (HIT-COVID) a Living Global Database
- Coronavirus — COVID-19 Factsheet
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Tracking the Global Outbreak
- WHO Coronavirus Website
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio
- Fake News Can Be Deadly. Here's How to Spot It
- CDC Coronavirus Website
- Visualizing the History of Pandemics
- Zika Virus Disease: Questions and Answers