18F Methods Cards
The 18F Method Cards are a collection of tools that describe how teams put human-centered design into practice. They are accompanied by simplified instructions to help organizations and government offices adopt human-centered design into their own projects.
These cards are focused on design in the context of digital services, but can be adapted to non-technical design projects as well. They are broken up into the four broad design phases a team is likely to go through during a project. While some cards refer to other methods, one may use them independently. It is not necessary to use all the cards in a section or complete certain tasks before moving on to others.
More HCD resources
- Design Methods for Developing Services
- 6 Tips for How to Prototype a Service
- Human-Centered Design Templates and Tools
- Design Kit: The Facilitator’s Guide to Teaching Human-Centered Design
- Design Kit for Human-Centered Design
- Empathy – How to Improve Your Designs by Developing Empathy for Your Target Group
- Bootcamp Bootleg Design Toolkit
- Tips for Capturing the Best Data from User Interviews
- Le Guide Pratique du Design Centré sur l'Humain
- Collective Action Toolkit
March 25, 2019