Case Studies using Human Centered Design
This page on the IDEO site lists several case studies in which country projects used Human-Centered Design (HCD) to change behavior.
The stories break down n each phase of process so that the reader can see what the design teams did, what they learned, and how it all adds up to successful solutions.
The case studies include the following:
More HCD resources
- Design Kit for Human-Centered Design
- What Does it Take? Operational, Cultural, and Structural Ingredients Necessary to Design for Girl-Centered Care
- Course on Human-Centered Design
- Human-Centered Design- TED Talk by David Kelley
- What is Human-Centered Design?
- What is Design Thinking?
- The Four Voices of Design
- Empathy – How to Improve Your Designs by Developing Empathy for Your Target Group
- Tips for Capturing the Best Data from User Interviews
- 6 Tips for How to Prototype a Service