This tool comes from the work of Food for the Hungry.
It is a rapid assessment tool used in community health and other community development projects to identify behavioral determinants associated with a particular behavior so that more effective behavior change communication messages and support activities (e.g., changing social norms) can be developed.
More Provider Behavior Change resources
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Strategies for Changing the Behavior of Private Providers
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- Participatory Action Research for the Development of a National Avian Communication Strategy: A Field Guide
- HIV-Related Stigma and Discrimination Toolkit
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- How to Reach Young Adolescents Toolkit
- Saving Newborn Lives: Champions Toolkit
- The HTSP Implementation Kit
- Demand for Health Services: A Human-Centred Field Guide for Investigating and Responding to Challenges
March 25, 2019