Budget Friendly M&E: Five Survival Tips for Reporting in Tough Economic Times
When program budgets are tightened, M&E can be the first place to face cuts.
The following five tips are based on this company’s experience with top project designers and project managers who “do more with less.”
1. Make your own cuts…to indicators.
2. Keep the data collection simple for what you do track.
3. Use information that comes to you
4. Don’t forget to ask people what they think.
5. Measuring impacts does not have to be expensive.
Last modified: January 9, 2021