Child, Early, and Forced Marriage Resource Guide
The Guide provides an overview of the scope of the Child, Early, and Forced Marriage (CEFM), its causes and consequence, where it occurs, and why it matters.
It also provides evidence on the most effective, evidence-based approaches to addressing CEFM. CEFM is a cross-cutting issue that cannot be solved by efforts within any one sector. Therefore, prevention and response efforts should be integrated across various sectors to create a comprehensive strategy for preventing CEFM, mitigating its effects, and meeting the needs of married adolescents.
- COVID-19 and Child, Early, and Forced Marriage: An Agenda for Action
- Girl-Centered Program Design: A Toolkit to Develop, Strengthen and Expand Adolescent Girls Programs
- Lever les Tabous: La sexualité et les approches promouvant l’égalité des genres pour mettre fin aux unions et aux mariages d’enfants, précoces et forcés
- Prioritizing and Targeting SBC Investments for Youth
- The Field Guide to Human-Centered Design
- Solutions to End Child Marriage
- Girl Safety Toolkit: A Resource for Practitioners
- Tackling the Taboo: Sexuality and Gender-Transformative Programmes to End Chlld, Early, and Forced Marriage and Unions
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
March 25, 2019