COVID-19 Hygiene Hub
The COVID-19 Hygiene Hub is a free service to help actors in low- and middle-income countries rapidly share, design, and adapt evidence-based hygiene interventions to combat coronavirus.
The Hygiene Hub offers connection with others working on COVID-19, searching resources, and asking questions of technical experts.
More Trending Topic Coronavirus COVID-19 Tools resources
- La Planification Familiale dans les Situations d'Urgence: Essentielle,, Voulue, Necessaire et Realisable
- A Guide to WHO’s Guidance on COVID-19
- Actions to Support Media, Enhance Access to Information, and Leverage Digital Technologies in the Fight Against the Pandemic
- Risk Communication and Community Engagement Guidance
- British Medical Journal COVID-19 Hub
- Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Technical Guidance
- Priorities for the Global COVID-19 Response
- Coronavirus Outbreak Knowledge Hub
- Gender and COVID-19 Research Project
- WHO Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Strategy 2018-2025
April 15, 2020