Customer Segmentation Toolkit
Customer, or audience, segmentation allows organizations to divide a market into subsets of customers that have, or are perceived to have, common needs, interests, and priorities – then design and implement strategies targeted toward them.
This toolkit provides practical guidance on how to use segmentation to better serve the needs of your customers and improve customer experience overall. Despite increases in access, there are still poor households that don’t have access to a full range of financial services. Segmentation unlocks opportunities for innovation that can offer value to both customers and providers.
It is designed for:
- Organizations with a strong interest in or a mandate to serve low-income and mass-market customers
- Financial service providers with business challenges that may be addressed by a more nuanced understanding of their customers
- A wide range of senior leadership, mid-level managers, researchers, and analysts interested in customer segmentation. It provides summaries, tools, links, and other details
- Barrier Analysis Questionnaires
- Design Kit for Human-Centered Design
- Empathy – How to Improve Your Designs by Developing Empathy for Your Target Group
- What is Human-Centered Design?
- What is Design Thinking?
- Provider Behavior Change Implementation Kit
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- The Field Guide to Human-Centered Design
- Demand for Health Services: A Human-Centred Field Guide for Investigating and Responding to Challenges
- The Four Voices of Design
March 25, 2019