Dengue Clinical Case Management Online Course
This course is designed to provide information to enable physicians to recognize dengue cases early in the clinical course, assess patients appropriately, and provide timely treatment. It consists of 5 modules. The first four modules deal with clinical issues delaing with diagnosis and treatment.
The fifth module explains how to assess patients and diagnose dengue, list the laboratory tests necessary to diagnose patients, distinguish clinical and laboratory features of diseases in the differential diagnosis of dengue, and explain treatment options for patients with dengue in the different phases, including cases with complications.
- Fake Medicines: Training for Action E-Learning Course
- Integrated Management Strategy for Dengue Prevention and Control
- Dengue: Guidelines for Diagnosis, Treatment, Prevention and Control
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Training
- Open WHO
- Integrating SBCC into Service Delivery Programs
- Training Resource for Male Condoms
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Accelerating Behavior Change in Nutrition-Sensitive Agriculture
- Risk Communication Essentials Online Course
March 25, 2019