Dengue Clinical Case Management Online Course
This course is designed to provide information to enable physicians to recognize dengue cases early in the clinical course, assess patients appropriately, and provide timely treatment. It consists of 5 modules. The first four modules deal with clinical issues delaing with diagnosis and treatment.
The fifth module explains how to assess patients and diagnose dengue, list the laboratory tests necessary to diagnose patients, distinguish clinical and laboratory features of diseases in the differential diagnosis of dengue, and explain treatment options for patients with dengue in the different phases, including cases with complications.
More Trending Topic Dengue resources
- Fake Medicines: Training for Action E-Learning Course
- Integrated Management Strategy for Dengue Prevention and Control
- Open WHO
- Integrating SBCC into Service Delivery Programs
- Training Resource for Male Condoms
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Accelerating Behavior Change in Nutrition-Sensitive Agriculture
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy (HTSP) Online Course
- JHSPH Open Courseware: Entertainment Education for Behavior Change
- Population Analysis for Planners- Online Course
March 25, 2019