Doing What Matters in Times of Stress: An Illustrated Guide
This is a stress management guide for coping with adversity. The guide aims to equip people with practical skills to help cope with stress. A few minutes each day are enough to practice the self-help techniques. The guide can be used alone or with the accompanying audio exercises.
Informed by evidence and extensive field testing, the guide is for anyone who experiences stress, wherever they live and whatever their circumstances.
Audio files (refer to the Guide for information on how to use these)
- Awareness of drinking (En)
- Grounding Exercise 1 (En)
- Grounding Exercise 2 (En)
- Grounding Exercise 3 (En)
- Notice and Name (En)
- Unhooking from Unkind Thoughts (En)
- Making Room (En)
- Being Kind to Yourself (En)
Last modified: July 21, 2020