Emerging Respiratory Viruses, including nCoV: Methods for Detection, Prevention, Response and Control: Online Course
This free course provides a general introduction to nCoV and emerging respiratory viruses and is intended for public health professionals, incident managers and personnel working for the United Nations, international organizations and NGOs.
- Emerging respiratory viruses, including nCoV: Introduction
- Module A: Introduction to Emerging respiratory viruses, including nCoV
- Module B: Detecting Emerging respiratory viruses, including nCoV
- Module C: Risk Communication and Community Engagement
- Module D: Preventing and Responding to an emerging respiratory virus, including nCoV
Last modified: February 11, 2020